Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Squeaky Toys in Outer Space

Squeaky toys on other planets? Really?

Greetings everyone! This is The Daily Bone, and I am your humble, terrestrial doggie host, Chester L. W. Spaniel. I have an awesome and exciting topic for today's discussion: space travel and alien technology.

Today my humans went away on a trip to visit our favorite miniature human, Ryan, on his home planet. My fellow Earthling Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel and I would have gone along, but you know how we feel about riding in the car. Yikes! No, we had to sit at home all afternoon guarding the house and howling pitifully while our humans were gone. Boy, were we worried! But fortunately they returned before it got dark.



They brought us a photo of Ryan in his brand new high tech intergalactic space ship. Wow! Upon close inspection of this photo, I noticed the ship’s name is Bob. I kid you not! Just look at this photo and you’ll see for yourself. Well, that’ll be easy to remember. You’ll also notice that Ryan is being a good boy and studying the instructions. One cannot be too careful when traveling at warp speed. Apparently the Bob transportation module can also function as a land rover type vehicle. For example, a full size human can go for a run and push Bob along the path with Ryan riding on board in cloud-like comfort because of the big soft wheels and complex suspension system. All he has to do is sit back and enjoy the scenery. There is even enough room on there to bring along an ample supply of his favorite squeaky toys and yum yums! Maybe I can go along on that kind of journey, since it won’t involve getting into a car. In fact, Joey dog and I agree that it would be wonderful to run along with Bob and Ryan and explore planet Earth.

Oh, and according to additional reports on today’s expedition, it seems Ryan’s home planet is full of fantastic toys of all kinds: plastic rattles, blankets, pillows, squeaky toys, and rings full of different colored objects. Then there are fuzzy creatures that not only squeak, but tell you a story, play music, and recite poetry. I would love to take one of those toys apart and find out what’s inside it, you know, like an alien autopsy. I mean, it would benefit the future advancement of squeaky toy technology everywhere! I might even consider getting into a car just to have a chance to go to Ryan’s planet and see all the wonderful toys myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment