Saturday, January 4, 2014

Winter Sports

Good day everybody. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your athletic doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel.

The Winter Olympics is coming soon. Since we doggies are not going to be traveling to Russia to participate, my energetic associate Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel and I have decided to have our own Doggie Olympics. The first event is racing through the snow. We’re going to be timed as we run around the yard.

We're off!

Hey, no fair! Joey dog is taking a short cut!

We pause to bark at the doggie across the street. But I remembered the timer
was still ticking, so I was off again.

Here's Joey dog racing down the home stretch.

I got a bit side-tracked as I went to sniff the base of the pear tree for
squirrel tracks. But I soon got back in the race.

Now we'll anxiously await the results.

What's that? You forgot to start the timer?

Oh well. I'll just run another lap. Woooohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment