Sunday, March 16, 2014

Funny Doggie Video

Hello. This is The Daily Bone and I’m your doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel.

Today I found a video of a doggie supposedly doing something the humans thought was hilarious, but highly illegal in that household. There is a link to this video below. However, this is just classic rolling in a scent behavior. Obviously this doggie loves her humans and wants to add their scent to her own. I do this all the time on my blanket on the couch, especially when I have a particularly stinky squeaky toy there as well. Many dogs will do this outdoors when they find a dead worm or fish or anything smelly. Humans think this is gross, or at best amusing, as in the video. But to us doggies, it just makes good sense. Doggies in the wild do this to cover their own scent for the sake of hunting. I will now demonstrate proper rolling technique.









You got it? Well join right in! And that’s a memo. Here's the link:



No comments:

Post a Comment