Sunday, March 30, 2014

Never Say Never

Good morning ladies and gentlemen and doggies! This is The Daily Bone and I’m your excited doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel along with my energetic colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel.

Wow! Look what happened overnight! Snow! Now I know I said two TDBs ago that we were done with romping through the snow. I was wrong. So should I say now that today will be our last snow day? It’s March 30 already. Spring is supposed to be here. We should have lots of flowers by now and green grass and baby birds and leaves on the trees. It seems the weather in WNY is more fickled and contrary than ever.


I imagine there are a lot of humans out there who are groaning and complaining about this stuff, especially if they have to shovel it and go to work. It’s heavy and wet, and the snow plow just heaved great big piles of it off the road and onto the bottom of every driveway. Well, we aren’t going anywhere today. Lets just stay home and enjoy this wonderful gift from the great Polar Vortex. 











WoooooHooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chester! We saw you left a comment on out postie! Thanks for stopping by and glad to meet a new friend! We hope your snow goes away soon so you can enjoy the birdies and flowers and beautiful springtime!

    Waggies,
    Braeden and Seth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All in good time. The snow is melting today. Can't wait to see how muddy I can get tomorrow!

      Delete