Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Storm of the Century

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this important weather alert. I'm your ersatz weather-doggie Chester L. W. Spaniel.




It seems the storm of the century has arrived. The humans are closely monitoring it. I only have a short time to report because my ghost writer is going to try to get to work early and must leave soon. One unusual thing to note: despite the weather, the birds are all singing to announce their arrival! Apparently they are not going to let a little snow get in the way of their seasonal celebrations.



I went out at 11AM to check things out, and can say they are not too bad. 


My erudite colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel went out to check out the progress of this storm as well. Is he worried about the possible destruction and devastation this storm might bring? Answer: nope!

I will make sure my other human continues to take photos to document this storm as the day goes on, and will have a full report tomorrow.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment