Friday, July 25, 2014

Boxes

This is The Daily Bone and I'm your doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel.

I got a package from my Auntie Pat! When I opened the box I was startled to find:





Wow! 

Thanks Auntie Pat! Don't worry. I gave one to Joey  dog.

Cheeseburger.


Oh oh oh! I just remembered my favorite box picture! Here I am in a box at work. My family owned a business while I was a puppy. They weren't exactly planning on getting a new puppy when I arrived, so they took me to work with them. I played all day in the boxes and stuff in the back warehouse! 


I have since outgrown most boxes, so now I just help my humans get boxes ready for recycling by breaking them down into smaller pieces.


I'm a good box breaker-downer! 
Oh, and here I am climbing on some boxes on the day we cleaned out the crawlspace!

I'm a good box climber too!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, a box o' bones! Coolio!

    Yu mus' be part Boxer! Get it? Bol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ..... nice of you to give Joey ONE of those stuffies!!! You're way to generous, aye, Chester????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute you were. The pic of you as a puppy in the box is so sweet. We agree best thing for to do with boxes are a bit of recycling. Go for it. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have all those toys too. I took the stuffing and squeakers out so they all fit in my toy basket storage facility!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hi hi! ojo here! Ooooh, score! Nice toys! Fun box! Can I come play too???

    ReplyDelete