Friday, September 5, 2014

Dirty Politics Part 2

Hello loyal fans. Thank you for tuning into The Daily Bone. I’m your patriotic doggie host Chester L. W. Spaniel chairman of the Squeaky Party.


As I said in my last blog, I have to decide if I want to run for public office this Fall, or wait until 2016 and run for president. I think I would make a great president of the United States of America. I mean, I’m enthusiastic, and handsome, and have great ideas about how to run this country and create world peace. I’m energetic and boisterous. I’m a natural at any photo op. In fact my ghostwriter says every time I see a camera I feel compelled to make a speech.

Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark …

My campaign manager Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel says the first thing I’d have to do is dig up some dirt on my opponents. Wow! I’m great at digging up dirt! But I’m not quite sure what to do with the dirt after I dig it up, but I can dig a lot of it!

Look at all this dirt I found! 

Well, this is certainly going to take some more deep thought and serious contemplation. 


Perhaps I’d better sleep on it now. Good night.



10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd sleep on it too. Well, I'd sleep on most anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Joey, did you find anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey usually refrains from getting dirty, unless a squirrel is involved.

      Delete
  3. Yup, naps get the mind ready fur deep thinking...and lots of those barky speeches, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still voting for you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL we'd sleep over anything. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks for all the support. If and when I'm in charge, you all can be my Cabinet members. We'll show the humans how to run a country; and everybody will get a squeaky toy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always best to think oon things...you will see them in a while new light in the morning!!!
    Smileys Kisses!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete