Sunday, September 27, 2015

Make Up Your Own Wacky Holiday Day

Hi there. This is The Daily Bone and this is your humble doggie correspondent Chester L. W. Spaniel. Today we get to make up our own crazy holiday! 


That's an easy one for me and my erudite associate Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel! 

I propose it be National Squeaky Toy Day!

Bwahahahahahahaha! We never would have guessed that!

Well, what do you propose Mr. Smarty Pants?

National Lick Your Feet Day!

Bwahahahahahaha! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!

Laugh all you want. I'll have you know, I've got the cleanest feet in the house! 

How about National Spy on a Squirrel Day?

International Zoom Day!

It's Stand in the Yard and Bark at Nothing Day!

Zoom around and Bark at Passersby Day! 

National Give a Meatball to Your Doggie Day! 

Maybe ghostwriter has a suggestion.


National Pooper Scooper Appreciation Day! Best invention in the world!

You HAD to ask, didn't you. 

5 comments:

  1. I like da Give a Dog a Meatball one myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chester and Joey,

    Those are very good holidays! I would like to add Bacon Day, and Chase-a-Ball day.

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for the chase it out of your yard day...bark at nothing is a good one too.

    Growlmy just got herself one of those poopy picker upper tools, too...it clacks like the jaws of a shark!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just happen to think that National Squeaky Toy Day is brilliant!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha~, love the idea! Our favourite one is National Give a Meatball to Your Doggie Day but our mom is vegetarian and a lovely meatball will never be found on the table. So we suggest 'Why don't you make a Meatball for your Doggie' Day!

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete