Saturday, December 5, 2015

Invitations

Hello. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your lovable doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. 


I was wondering if my dear Princess Leah would consider accompanying me to the Blogville Howl-i-daze Hijinks Event. I promise I will be on my best behavior. (Oh, and I paid that moon-phone bill. Your Dad won't even know about it!) 


My esteemed and venerable colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel is looking for someone to go with him too. Perhaps our Toronto friend Momo might consider it. As you know, Joey dog is an older gentledoggie with good manners who enjoys food watching, taking long naps,  and chasing the occasional squirrel. 


So how about it ladies? 




8 comments:

  1. Um...oh, too bad I am a boy-pup, BOL!

    I hope you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no way she would say no :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could they say no to those faces??!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - she should go! You are such a kind gentleman, and a delightful date.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sure that both Momo and Leah will be saying yes, all the while doing a big happy dance to be honored by you two handsome boys.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Did you get your dates? That is very nice asking, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you're gonna be gettin a couple of yeses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Darling Chester, I nearly missed your request 'cos the Grandpeeps were here this weekend. Butt, most handsome fella in ALL of Blogsville, I would be delighted to accept your invitation….oh we is gonna have sum funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    PeeS And yes, I am doing a little Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete