Saturday, December 26, 2015

Our No Snow Christmas

Hello one and all. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your patient doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel along with my imperturbable colleague Joseph Joey dog) Spaniel. 


As you can see, we still have NO SNOW! It's a bit chilly, but basically more like March than December. Here are some beautiful pansies blooming. 


Well, never mind the weather. Here's what you'd probably rather see:

Merry Christmas everyone!


Do you see what I got for Ryan? It's an action figure of my favorite super hero Ironing Board Man! Isn't it great? 


Ironing Board Man flattened out all the roads so Ryan could drive his cars on them.


Oh and this good doggie belongs to Ryan's Great Grandmother on his mother's side who was also visiting for Christmas. His name is Caesar. He helps her to keep her balance while she's walking. 




I was very surprised to receive a wonderful present that I totally wasn't expecting. It's an Ironing Board Man of my very own! Please excuse that the photos are quite blurry. I was so excited, I couldn't stay still! 

Ironing Board Man for me?

Really?

Wow!  

While ghostwriter had to go to work, my Jason human came over and took me for a walk to see the neighborhood Christmas Eve lights. Do you see the full moon shining on the top of this photo? 


We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too. Now if you'll excuse us, Joey dog and I have to get ready the Blogville Happy Howl-i-daze Event. Joey dog is so happy that lovely and talented Momo said she'd go with him. Of course, my date will be my dearest Princess Leah. We can hardly wait for the fun to begin! 


Please come along and see us at the following sites:



See Momo and Leah at these sites: 





We are lucky doggies! That's for sure! 


9 comments:

  1. This "no snow" is sure weird. By this time last year I had all sorts of days I could roll in the snow. I miss snow, but Mom said she doesn't.

    See you at all the blogville Howl-i-daze events!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..You're very own Ironing Man Action figure?? Way cool!!!

    Thanks so much for coming to my pawty today, and for being part of this week's Howl-i-daze Hijinks!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas. It is very strange to have 'no' snow Christmas, isn't it? Our mom says 'no' messy floor is wonderful so she doesn't mind at all....!!

    Joey dog...my date, I am so happy that you've asked me. Let's enjoy the Pawty!

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your very own iron board man!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey ..... no snow yet?????? I'm waiting patiently for your snow pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you and Ryan both got ironing board mans for Christmas! How cool is that! It's unbelievable to see pansies blooming outside in late December!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you had a wonderful christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. We liked the NO SNOW Christmas.... butt we think that this Wonderful Warm spell is about to come to an abrupt END...
    You Boyz had an amazing Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun to have your own ironingboard man!!
    And Ryan is delightful1!

    You sure had a good Christmas...and Ceasar, he's a handsome service doggy!

    ReplyDelete