Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Flashback: Make Up Your Own Wacky Holiday Day

This is The Daily Bone and I'm your doggie reporter Chester L. W. Spaniel. Today we're going to feature a post from one year ago.







Hi there. This is The Daily Bone and I'm your humble correspondent Chester L. W. Spaniel. Today we get to make up our own crazy holiday! 


That's an easy one for me and my erudite colleague Joseph (Joey dog) Spaniel.

I propose it be National Squeaky Toy Day! 

Bwahahahahahahaha! We never would have guessed that! 

Well, what do you propose Mr. Smarty Pants?

National Lick Your Feet Day!

Bwahahahahahahaha! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! 

Laugh all you want. But I'll have you know, I have the cleanest feet in the house!

How about National Spy on a Squirrel Day? 

National Zoom Day!

It's Stand in Your Yard and Bark at Nothing Day.

Zoom Around and Bark at Passersby Day!

National Give Your Dog a Meatball Day!

Maybe ghostwriter has a suggestion.


National Pooper Scooper Appreciation Day. Best invention ever!

You HAD to ask, didn't you!







I thought it was nice to see Joey dog again. I miss our discussions and debates.

18 comments:

  1. That was a fun post to see again. Did you boys ever decide on which holiday to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my yes. Yu 2 doods were like doggie Abbott an' Costello!
    Great piccies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WAS a very fun post!!! And how we enjoyed seeing Angel Joey again.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey always had such interesting opinions and views of things with his doggy wisdom.

    I got to giggle and have fun here too:) I like the 'stand in the yard and bark at nothing day'...and might I add, 'stand in the house and bark at nothing day' is a good thing too, BOL, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We enjoyed seeing Joey again too -
    Big Hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel Joey makes everything better. You guys had some grrrreat suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We vote for National Joey Day.
    Better than whats on tv now.
    We miss Joey too.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I agree we need a National Give Your Dog/cat a Meatball Day or lick your feets day. I'm good at that too. Joey was a funny and clever pup. I'm sorry I didn't get to know him but I do thank you and GW for bringing him into Blogville every so often.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL....Those are tons of good suggestions!!! Angel Joey sure did have a great sense of humor!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, it certainly was FABulous to see the ever so smart Angel Joey dog again!!! I miss him and his wisdom. I loves loves all your suggestions, butts may I say that National Gives Your Doggie a Meatball Day is the bestest EVERS!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom says EVERYDAY is bark at nothing day at our house, especially at 6:15 in the morning, loved seeing Angel Joey again. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so nice to see Angel Joey dog in the post! Yes, we remember this post. Mom thinks It's Stand in Your Yard and Bark at Nothing Day is just about us everyday. You guys are hilarious!!

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss Joey as well…it was great funs hearing him barking in the background on our Moon phone calls
    Oh and ALL those suggestions would make a GREAT Wacky holiday
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hugs for Angel Joey. Did you ever decide what day to celebrate? All of those suggestions were pawsome. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do believe that we celebrate all of those holidays but the meatball one. I gotta talk to Mom about that one. Hugs, Bentley Basset ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love Give your Dog a Meatball Day the bestest! Hi, Joey☺ We miss you, buddy♥

    ReplyDelete